I may be a Kaffir according to Islam, but all of Islam is the worst Paganism ideology that has ever existed, and that for two simple reasons: it is evil and obviously a fraud. There are many ayats in the Qur’an that make my point, so to give only one could be said to be insufficient, but I believe that this one circumstance revealed in the Qur’an will be more than sufficient. The divorce of Zaid, Mohammad’s adopted son, allowing his wife Zaynab to Marry Mohammad.
First God hates divorce which is supported by many scriptures in the “books that came before” and a few in the Qur’an itself. Also marrying your adopted sons wife was frowned upon even among the pagans of Mohammad’s day.
Mohammad, as the story goes, makes himself more righteous than Allah on this subject when he tells his son Zaid (in summary) to keep his wife and work things out. But in a short time Allah gives Mohammad an ayat making what was always unacceptable to be acceptable and good. Surah 33: 37-38
[33:37] Recall that you said to the one who was blessed by GOD, and blessed by you, “Keep your wife and reverence GOD,” and you hid inside yourself what GOD wished to proclaim. Thus, you feared the people, when you were supposed to fear only GOD. When Zeid was completely through with his wife, we had you marry her, in order to establish the precedent that a man may marry the divorced wife of his adopted son. GOD’s commands shall be done.
[33:38] The prophet is not committing an error by doing anything that is made lawful by GOD. Such is GOD’s system since the early generations. GOD’s command is a sacred duty.
The kicker comes shortly after, when marrying the wife of an adopted son had just been made permissible by Allah. Allah turns around and makes adoption illegal.
but the double kicker is that adoption was made illegal before Mohammad had Zaid divorce his wife Zaynab. This commandment form Allah comes in Surah 33: 4-5.
[33:4] GOD did not give any man two hearts in his chest. Nor did He turn your wives whom you estrange (according to your custom) into your mothers.* Nor did He turn your adopted children into genetic offspring. All these are mere utterances that you have invented. GOD speaks the truth, and He guides in the (right) path.
[33:5] You shall give your adopted children names that preserve their relationship to their genetic parents. This is more equitable in the sight of GOD. If you do not know their parents, then, as your brethren in religion, you shall treat them as members of your family. You do not commit a sin if you make a mistake in this respect; you are responsible for your purposeful intentions. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
How can this be? Was the creator of the universe that created man in at least five different ways so dumb as to forget what he just said. Or is Mohammad hearing things from and imaginary “moon god”?
Sam Shamoun summarizes:
1. Allah caused Muhammad to start lusting for a married woman who happened to be the wife of his adopted son.
2. Allah even caused Muhammad’s son to divorce his wife so that Muhammad could then marry her.
3. The reason why Allah did this was to show others that it was permissible for them to marry their adopted sons’ former wives.
4. Yet later on Allah forbade the adoption of children and prohibited calling any one the child of someone other than his/her biological father.
5. Therefore, Muhammad’s marriage to Zaynab was unnecessary since Muslims have no chance of ever marrying the former wives of their adopted children since there is no more adoption in Islam!
6. Furthermore, Muslims believe that Allah knows all things which means that he knew beforehand that he was going to abolish the practice of adoption. Why did he then commission the divorce between Zayd and Zaynab in order to allow Muhammad to set an example for others to marry their adopted children’s divorcees when he already knew in advance that he would prohibit adoption altogether?
Hence, whether a person consults the Quran alone or seeks to understand it by turning to the hadiths and/or the Islamic commentators, the fact remains that a Muslim must still deal with Muhammad committing adultery by taking another man’s wife.
Let’s be honest: had Muhammad truly wanted Zaid’s marriage to work, he would have exerted his influence and continued to counsel them to stay together. After all, didn’t Muhammad teach that “Allah” hates divorce?
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
The Prophet said: Of all the lawful acts the most detestable to Allah is divorce. (Sunan of Abu Dawood, Book 12, Number 2173)
Apparently when it comes to satisfying Muhammad’s sexual desires, Allah doesn’t hate divorce very much, he actually planned a divorce!
And my goodness! What does this tell you about Islamic marriage? Here is a man, married to a beautiful wife, but he does not love or respect her. She was nothing more than a sexual plaything to Muhammad and Zaid chucked her up on the meat block to gratify Muhammad’s lust. This was not a marriage based on love: it was a marriage for Muhammad’s lust.
Muhammad played the Jon Lovitz “Pathological Liar” character and invented “Quranic” lies to justify his sin.
Additional Resource on this topic: Zaynab and The Beast